Wednesday, September 22, 2010

We all grow spiritually at different rates

It is really important to remember that while you are in relationships with other souls on Earth, you are also travelling your own individual path. You might be experiencing rapid spiritual growth, while your loved ones are progressing at a slower rate.

You need to communicate how you are feeling - how your rapid growth is affecting the relationship. They have choices - they can consciously speed up their own rate of spiritual growth, or move more slowly. Either way, as long as you talk about it, you will be fine.

This is my last blog at this site - tomorrow my new website goes live, and I will write my daily blog there. There will be a link at this site tomorrow: just click on it to go to my new website. I look forward to seeing you there!

No comments: