Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Devastating events always have higher meaning

I have finally realized that it's my personality/lower self that is anguishing over my loved ones, who are still experiencing sizeable quake aftershocks in Christchurch. My soul knows they are safe - I was reassured of this during meditation just now.

Cantabrians are living daily with on-going fear, and (these words come from total love) it means their spiritual growth has catapulted ahead. They are banding together, showing compassion for family and neighbors. Their heart centres have been blasted wide open.

At an AA meeting yesterday, someone had received a call from a friend from Christchurch who said, 'There are no atheists left in Christchurch'. There is a great deal of truth in that little joke. Such devastating events must have higher meaning.

No comments: