Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Send love and light to suffering loved ones

Last night I experienced a horrible feeling of helplessness, thinking of a loved one in Christhchurch. I could feel the helplessness dragging me down, sapping my energy. This morning I decided that I needed to take action on a spiritual level - I am not helpless.

I sent violet healing light to my loved one. I pictured their energy being smoothed and calmed, releasing any fear caused by on-going aftershocks. I gave them a long loving hug, and I know they will pass on that love to their loved ones who are fearful.

If you cannot physically be with someone who is suffering, it does not make you helpless. We are all energy beings of love and light. You can send love and light to individuals and entire populations. Trust what you cannot see: it will make a difference.

No comments: